* WE APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROSITY, HOWEVER, IHIH IS NOT ACCEPTING DONATIONS AT THIS TIME *
Thank you for your interest in donating hockey equipment to Ice Hockey in Harlem!
Safety is our top priority. Our goal is to provide our kids with the best equipment we can.
WHAT WE ACCEPT
Gently worn or fairly new protective equipment. This includes helmets, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves (without holes), hockey pants, shin guards, skates, and any goalie gear. Helmets must be HECC certified.
Sticks and goalie sticks in good, usable condition.
Pucks and hockey tape
Hockey bags in good, usable condition (straps must work or wheels must work)
WHAT WE ALWAYS NEED
Rolling hockey bags
Flat practice sticks and sticks for younger players.
Black or blue pucks
WHAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT
Jocks, jerseys, practice jerseys
Underclothes (e.g. Under Armour, leggings, etc.)
* IHIH IS NOT ACCEPTING DONATIONS AT THIS TIME *
HOW TO MAKE AN EQUIPMENT DONATION
1. Fill out and print the online equipment donation form by clicking the button below
2. Scan and email the form to
3. An IHIH representative will contact you
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF IHIH!
Our available storage space determines the number of
donations we are able to accept.